"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Legend

Went over to Half Moon Bay today

Legend of the Motorcycle: Concours d'Elegance

Caught up with some friends
Fun day

Already thinking about next year, and pondering how to get a few of my bikes to the "left coast"

Some photos, maybe more later
Legend of the Motorcycle
Also did some video with pocket camera, will try to learn how to upload

Some very significant bikes on display (and runners)
Such as Honda 500GP : Hailwood's

With family less than an hour away, looks like this will be a regular event for me.

Later, discovered this:
2008 Legend of the Motorcycle - webBikeWorld

Wish I'd done my "homework" and I would have appreciated some of the rarer bikes more.

Stuff like this:
P1050328 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hildebrand & Wolfm�ller

"the first motorcycle that was available for purchase" (1894)


One of the best t-shirts: "Don't Hide it ... Ride It"
I'll have to plead guilty of leaving too many in the shop

No comments: