"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Monday, May 26, 2008

Celebs


Sydney Pollack, Director of High-Profile Hollywood Movies, Is Dead at 73 - Obituary (Obit) - NYTimes.com

Triggers thoughts of Celebs that are sighted up here
I recall a decade or more ago when Sydney was at one of our local haunts (LaBecasse).
Owner was in a tizzy, we said, please just calm down and let's get on with the evening

Local lore : 
Demi Moore and Bruce Willis : word that they had a kid at Interlochen

Big wedding last summer : George Clooney & Tom Hanks

Better was Harrison Ford on his bike (trailed by bodyguard)

Basically, I believe when I see
Farewell Sydney



1 comment:

Lauren said...

I don't think it is a rumor that Rumer Willis went to Interlochen for a time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumer_Willis

There is much about it on the web. My former coworker's little sister was good friends with her in Idaho, actually.