"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Feedback

Will be interesting to see if anything happens


Sent:
Dan (or whoever the screener is)

Spotted the Ad on ABC this evening and thought I'd give some feedback

1) I dropped Sprint wireless a few years back, but mainly because of spotty coverage
I live in a rural area, NW Mich and understand that it may not fit your business
model
That's OK
I was Sprint customer for CDMA

2) I was a user, until a couple of months ago, of your Long Distance service

a) some years ago, we had massive overcharges, which customer service could not
address
Collections were able to sort the problems out

b) for some reason, maybe fact that I use Mac's not PC, I could never make the
online payment work
Instead, I used the voice activated payment system

So here's my point - try your voice payment system
It just flat does not make sense

Frankly : it makes the company sound dumb

Situation : you either key in or speak your Visa number
The voice reads it back and asks "is this correct" : your respond
Then the voice reads a confirm code and asks "is this correct"

Can you see that the second read back makes no sense what so ever?

Just a past customer trying to give positive feedback

Best
JTHoagland

Received:
Thank you for taking the time to write. To truly revolutionize wireless, we need your input. It’s people like you who are using our services everyday that can provide the best perspective. We'll be looking through all the ideas and feedback we receive.
This will, of course, take some time. I appreciate your patience until we can get you a response. A representative from my office will be contacting you in about a week.
In the meantime, if you are interested in learning more about our new Simply Everything plan, you can find the details at www.sprint.com/everything.
Once again, from all of us at Sprint, thank you.
Dan Hesse
President and CEO – Sprint

No comments: