"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Monday, March 27, 2006

Release 1.0 / Fresh Produce / Where's Esther?

Excerpt from Esther's writings leading up to PCForum:

Release 1.0 / Fresh Produce / Where's Esther?:
"These are the challenges I'll be exploring over the next few days. In the end, it's that human need for attention - even more than the iffy weather! - that keeps people coming back to ETech and PC Forum and other face-to-face events. There's nothing quite as satisfying as testing your ideas against another sharp mind ready to listen."

Note that the link behind "iffy weather" resolved to MuSoft!

Souce code shows otherwise:
iffy weather!

Does/did Esther have a premonition of impending announcements about delays in the next iteration of Windoze?

And of note, I'd asked Daphne if/when PCForum was going to go "virtual" and commented that it was my Avatar speaking, not the real me.

Well ... it was indeed (a version of) the "real me" and the same "real me" will continue to attend.
If for no other reason than it is (usually) warmer than NW Michigan at that time of year.

Good excuse for "Spring Break"

No comments: