"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The REAL World of Warcraft ... more

I'd posted some material and links up here:
Looney Dunes: The REAL World of Warcraft

Further stuff.

Lest it be thought that I take sides on the Administration and the war(s), which might be a reading of the links and such in my prior post, I also value the skeptic's view.

John Robb's Weblog

"First, to paraphrase an old drill sergeant: If you are not reading John Robb’s blog you’re wrong."

John is insightful and well read, a great touchstone.

I love this quote :
John Robb's Weblog: American Futures:

"Writing a blog helps keep you at peak loop output. It forces you to spend time in constant reflection despite life in a multitasking world (which is very, very valuable). So your loop doesn't go screaming off in the wrong direction (which almost everyone is experiencing)."

John links to many good resources, some I read anyway, some I learn from him.

Back on the other side of the coin is Thomas P.M. Barnett :: Weblog

Behind (a lot) in reading Tom
Where:
John is succinct...Tom is loquacious.
John points to other resources...Tom less so.
John links to other's ...Tom's doesn't.

John is easy to read ... Tom less so.

I read John first.

Now back to reading

No comments: