"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Friday, August 03, 2007

Act your age

Doc Searls Weblog � The future, cont'd

"Not sure I’ll use the same old picture of myself, though. I haven’t looked like that in a long time. (Though I might if I started wearing glasses again and shaved back everything but the mustache. There’s still a decade of wear & tear between that picture and reality.)"

I was going to post a reply, but decided to blog it
Reaction (we both just turned "60" this summer): you're only as old as you think you are, or maybe as old as you act?

The last idea seems to work best, considering that, as you age, you (should) increase your repertoire of behavior, therefor
you have a broader range of "ages" you can act.

Sorta compensates for some of the aches and pains.

No comments: