"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Monday, September 24, 2007

Arrrgh

So
Working on travel reservations

All went well with Northwest
I know ... NorthWorst, but we get miles (pennies a mile) and it does cover most of our area

So here's the next step
Made my car reservation (National Emerald Club) for Fla business trip
Then, just to make sure, checked for this Wed. rental
Missing ...

Call to National
Note... NOTE : possible source of issues : Enterprise bought National earlier this year.
Finally found my reservations, both this week and Nov.
Neither was on my "Emerald Club", now they are.

Ah well, staff were polite and, once we started to track things down, efficient.
Odd thing was that I'd gone to the regular rental site, with Firefox, it recognized me, etc.
But the reservations weren't being recorded

Bonus - got my discounts (G)

Now to go print my confirms

No comments: