"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quotes

Long time reader of Forbes, regardless of the politics underlying the publication.
I usually find a few interesting ideas in the publication, sort of "People magazine of business"

I find myself trying to flip to the back of the magazine for some nuggets.
Such as the following.

Thoughts - Forbes.com:

Very few people do anything creative
after the age of 35. The reason is that
very few people do anything creative
before the age of 35.

--Joel Hildebrand

What I cannot create I do not understand.

--Richard Feynman

I leave out the parts that people skip.

--ElmoreLeonard

Composers shouldn't think too much--
it interferes with their plagiarism.

--Howard Dietz

Creative minds have been known
to survive any kind of bad training.

--Anna Freud

No comments: