"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Monday, January 21, 2008

Flashbacks

Going over year end, and other, notes

Reflections

Mostly back when I was trading.

My failure to accept “conventional wisdom” in Economics may have enhanced my ability to trade, maybe now, to invest.
This has led to …the recognition that markets, like the economy, are seldom rational.

I have tended to read the tea leaves (often the press) for sense of the Zeitgeist, and play with or against it.

While I was suppose to be a "whiz" at political science (hey this is many years ago back in college), I got fed up
Pol-Sci – degenerated into poll taking
Note that I attempted to do my independent study on street racing, but was shot down.
My perception was that it was social behavor, political in the sense that it was "extra-legal"

No comments: