"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Disconnect

Somethings wrong here
Watching the interview, and the body language.

She would be answering in the affirmative, but at the same time, shaking her head from side to side.
I think this means it's a like

Face The Nation Transcript: 1.27.08, Featuring Interviews With Sen. Hillary Clinton, Former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani - CBS News:

"(CBS) Appearing on CBS News' Face The Nation, Democratic president candidate Sen. Hillary Clinton sought to dispel criticism of her husband for making comments on the campaign trail that some have called inflammatory.

“I think it's human nature,' she told host Bob Schieffer. 'I think that the spouses of all three of us have, you know, been passionate and vigorous defenders of each of us, and maybe got a little carried away."

Then we had the following, with a noticeable shrug of her shoulders:

"My husband has such a great commitment to me and to my campaign. You know, he loves me," she said. "Husbands and wives get out there and work on each others' behalf. I certainly did that for him for many years. And I'm very grateful for all of the help he's given both supporting me, along with our daughter, and making the case for my candidacy.”

And what's with the Blue Dress???
Et Tu Brute?

No comments: