"History is a wonderful thing, if only it was true"
-Tolstoy

Thursday, July 28, 2011

College english

Highlights in red ... it's education issues ... stupid

Looking Inside the Consumer Bust - NYTimes.com:
"Among all 4 of my brothers and sisters, all of us have college degrees and all of us are unemployed most of times during last 20 years in heath care, education and IT sector,
all of us have less than 2 kids and married.
Yet all of us are constantly in deep debt, none of us paid off even 20% of our outstanding student loan, one of us
are in foreclosure and one of us has file bankruptcy protection, etc.
In short, I sincerely believe American Dream is the greatest fraud in human history, because I REFUSE to pretend middle class anymore, I refuse to deluding myself anymore!!"

No comments: